Unique Patented Design
ADM Core Hole Repair Kits are an innovative way to repair concrete slab core holes quickly and cleanly. The unique design is patented internationally (Patent Pending No:PCT/AU2014/000974), fully engineered and fire tested to 4 hours by the CSIRO in accordance with AS1530.4:2005.
ADM Core Hole Repair Kits offer significant benefits over traditional core hole repair methods:
- No other patent has the capacity to resist a nominated point load.
- The floor surface is flush - unlike other patents.
- The fire and sound resistance rating of the existing slab is not compromised.
- The floor surface is trafficable.
- The structural integrity of the floor is maintained.
Tools needed for conventional repair method:
- Cordless drill
- Hammer drill
- Power saw
- Power lead
- Silicone gun for silicone and Chemset
- Grinder for reinforcement
ADM Core Hole Repair Kit
Tools needed for ADM Repair Kit:
- 4" (100mm) grinder with metal and masonry blades
- Hammer/cold chisel
- Silicone gun for sealing plate
Conventional repair method:
- Cut ply sheet.
- Seal, Drill and fix ply to underside of slab.
- Drill core hole for reinforcement.
- Cut reinforcement to length.
- Chemset reo into slab.
- Mix grout and fill core hole.
ADM Repair Kit method:
- Chase slab.
- Cut threaded rod to length.
- Install head piece.
- Seal and install plate to the underside of the slab.
- Mix grout and fill corehole.
See more about installing the ADM Core Hole Repair Kit.